Monday, November 5, 2007

What an expression! Quizzical and confused sounds right....


Well, I've figured out how to add photos from photobooth to my blog! Took me awhile. I stored them in iphoto, then when I dragged an image to the desktop, they automatically changed to a jpeg or gif. Once they're in that format I can download into my blog.

I need to start listing the 23 things I've accomplished.
One I have not mentioned is my website which can be found at

http://arlington.spps.org/lmc

Visit my website and see all the resources I've put at the fingertips of our students and staff!

4 comments:

lyoder said...

Love the photo! Your webpage is pretty nice, too.

Leslie

Anonymous said...

Scary photo!

Linda said...

You've really built up your webpage. Love that photo too. Linda

Leslie said...

Oh, my! You are not a scary person like your photo depicts! Must be your alter ego coming out. It made me laugh!
Leslie E.