Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday weekend!

Well, my food did get prepared (see previous blog entry) and transported to my daughters' home. It was a bit of a marathon from the time I left work on Wednesday afternoon until the Thanksgiving meal at 12:30 on Thursday. There was too much food, of course, and everyone needed time on the couch for digestion afterwards. No football in our family, so rather than stare at each other and groan I pulled out the fabulous laptop and turned on photobooth! What a riot.... We were rolling on the floor with laughter. If you're ever in an awkward crowd, try photobooth on your laptop. It will immediately break the ice! Now, I'll have to try the slide shows Anne Walker mentions in her blog with all the funny pictures created on my photobooth! A family photo album to remember.... Try it, you'll love it.

3 comments:

L. M. Peifer said...

Hilarious! What a great idea!

Leslie said...

Your photobooth pic absolutely ROCKS! I laughed out loud even!
Leslie E.

Linda said...

Love that pic -- your ears have a sort of Spock-like "vulcanesque" effect to them. Very becoming... Linda